LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
Candidates those who are financially weak and want to pursue the higher education, then you are at right place. The student who really want to do something in the life than, apply for the scholarship scheme introduce by Life Insurance Corporation. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has introduced a Golden Jubilee Scholarship program for weaker financially families who can’t afford their children for the higher education.
The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India was founded in 1956. It headquarters is in Mumbai. There are 245 insurance companies in India and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation. LIC is ready to give the scholarship to students who are good in studies and wants to do something in their life.
The main objective of the scheme is to give scholarships to good students who belong to economically weaker families financially and cannot afford higher studies to their children so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education.
|Name of Organization||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Scheme||Scholarship|
- Applying candidates must have passed in Class 12th / equivalent form any board of India
- Candidates must have 60% in 12th.
- The income of their Parents’ must be below Rs 1 lack per annum.
- Students should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates should secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
Scholarship Eligible Courses:
- Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses
- Vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes
- Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or through Government Recognized colleges.
- The amount of Scholarship is Rs10, 000/- per annum as Rs.1000/- payable monthly.
- The scholarship will provide in the bank a/c through NEFT.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
|Category||Number (Since Inception)||Amount sanctioned in INR|
|Advancement Of Education||155||23,36,63,719|
|Objects Of General Public Utility||35||5,68,60,755|
How to Apply for LIC Scholarship:
- All students should visit the official site that is link given below.
- Now navigate from home page to the link for applying the scholarship form.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online for Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2018’.
- A fresh page will open where you have to fill the online application form with correct information like personal details, educational qualification, and Bank Account Details etc.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Term and Conditions For Scholarship:
- Students who have obtained more than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination; they will get the benefit from this Scholarship.
- The assortment of candidates will be done on the basis of merit and family background such as the percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and the annual income of the family.
- It is informed to every Student whose family income is very low, will be provided the preference in the ascending order.
- In Graduation duration, the student should be secured more than 55% marks and 50% marks in graduate courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent grade in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship is given.
- If the candidates don’t follow these criteria then in such case scholarship will be stopped.
- Candidates are informed that benefit of this program will be provided to the one student in a family.
- Students may be regular in attendance while duration of the course and can tally with the authority of the school/college/university.
- If a student doesn’t follow any terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be canceled.
- The scholarship program shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
- Contenders can check latest updates here as regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF.
Important Dates and information:
|Last Date||As soon as Possible|
|Official Website||Click Here|