SSC CGL Online Registration
Visitors those who want Government Job, then you are the right place. As per the notice, Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct soon the exam of Combined Graduate Level 2018. Interested candidates can apply here as soon as possible before it the last date which is April 2018 (Tentative). Read out the full notification regarding the recruitment if find eligible then proceed to fill the online form.
As we know Staff Selection Commission conducts the exam Combined Graduates Level every year. This time opportunity is going to be arriving for job seekers. You can apply by visiting the official website and search for the link CGL 2018 and click on it.
Read: SSC CGL Syllabus
Read: SSC CGL Exam Pattern
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level|
|Last Date||April 2018|
Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any steam from well recognized University.
- Minimum Age: 18-year-old
- Maximum Age: 32-year-old
- Age relaxation as per Government rule
Application Form Fee:
|General / OBC||Rs 100/-|
- Written Exam (Tire I, Tire II, Tire III and Tire IV)
- Merit List
How to Apply:
Interested can apply for following these easy steps:
- Candidates who want to apply they have to visit the official website of SSC CGL 2018 as link gave an online application form will available soon.
- Navigate the home to the registration form and read all the information regarding eligibility, instructions to apply thoroughly.
- An application can be submitted via online mode only.
- Candidates have to complete the registration process in two-step i.e. Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- Candidate should carefully enter all the details while filling the part-I form and recheck once while submitting.
- Now upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in well format and size.
- Scanned copies should be in JPEG format and size of photos must be within 1 kb to 12 kb.
- After upload the all the required documents then click on proceed.
- Now make payment using net banking or other options.
- After submitting the application, take print out of the application for future reference
Important Dates And information:
|SSC CGL 2018 online application||March 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||April 2018|
|Admit Card||May 2018|
|CGL Tier-I Examination||June 2018|
|Result of CGL Tier-I Exam||August 2018|
|Admit Card for Tier-II Exam||August 2018|
|CGL Tier-II Examination||September 2018|
|Result of CGL Tier-II||October 2018|
|CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification||December 2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|