Candidates those who want to know how to register and verify your account then you are at right place. Interested candidates can read out the full article for registration and verification for the accounts. Here we have discussed all the fields which are required to be filled by the contenders. We have also discussed how to verify your documents and account too.
For taking part in apprentices you need to first register here and verify the accounts registered by you. You need to fill all the details like personal detail, qualifications, contact, and identity proof etc. These details should be valid and must tally with your original documents.
|Name of Organization||Apprentice|
|Category||Registration and Verification|
Registration for Apprentice:
Following are steps to be followed in order to fill the form:
Candidates those who want to fill the form they can visit the official website or click given the link below.
Select Apprentices > Apprentice registration
Fill out these Personal Details:
- Candidate type
- Select Date of Birth as per SSLC Mark Sheet.
- Type Candidate name in CAPITAL letter.
- Choose Gender
- Father/Guardian Name in CAPITAL (as per Proof)
- Mother Name in CAPITAL
- Type Aadhar Card No., Candidates must have Aadhar card, should mention own Aadhar no.
- Choose your Category. (Proof required)
- Is Person with Disability (PWD). If you are a person with Disability click Yes(Proof required) If you are not a person with Disability click No
Here you have filled the Contact Details:
- Type your clear Postal address, select respective State, District & Pin code
- Please type your correct clear email address. Note: Email ID is mandatory, should be active, Activation Link for registration will be sent to the provided email.
- Type your correct contact no.
Now you have filled the Qualification Details:
- Choose your academic Qualification: 10th or 12th
- Upload the Mark sheet in PDF or JPG Format below 200 KB
Here you have filled the Technical Qualification:
- Type Your Institute Name
- Type your institute comes under which University
- Type your Trade/course (Electrician)
- Type Course Start date and End Date
- Click Add if a candidate can add two technical Qualifications.
Upload Mark Sheets Upload all your ITI Mark Sheets with Good Quality.
Note: Scan Your Mark Sheet in PDF/JPG/JPEG/GIF/ PNG below 200 KB.
Print Application Check once details you entered are correct.
After filling the form successfully, then you can verify your form from the link given below. You need to give some details for verification as listed below:
- Enter your registration number
- Name of Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Enter the code which is mentioned on a web page.
- Then click on search.
|Applying Link||Click Here|
|Verification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|